The Fire Service At Your Fingertips
Introducing the CPF Mobile App
Get the most from your CPF membership. Available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones.
The California Professional Firefighters app offers CPF members and their affiliated local unions an important link to the California fire service and a valuable resource on everything that affects a firefighter’s life on the job.
- Keep track of the latest news about legislation and issues around the state impacting the lives and livelihoods of front line first responders;
- Special “members only” login giving members exclusive access to CPF's Campaign 2012 page, with information on the fight against Prop. 32.
- Follow incident updates from around the state and nation;
- Get information on line-of-duty deaths and the California Firefighters Memorial;
- Carry your own digital pocket guide to the Firefighters Bill of Rights;
- Get information on all the services CPF provides to its members.
The CPF Mobile App for iPhone and iPad is available at the iTunes App Store and for Android smartphones at Google Play.
Register for Member Only Features
As a CPF member, you have access to special features, including Campaign 2012 updates, CPF endorsements and special offers.
You can register for the Member Only feature by CLICKING HERE or by going to the "Campaign 2012" button on the CPF Mobile App.
If you have already registered as a CPF member, CLICK HERE to log in.
Attention early adopters: If you registered as a CPF member prior to September 25, you will need to re-register. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you need help getting started, or are having trouble logging in, check out our Support Page. You'll find answers to basic questions and links to get in touch if you need more help.